Here’s how we make your ideas look good . . . really good
- INQUIRY / QUOTE: Contact me about what you need done and I will give you a quote. I typically give quotes in a least/most window – From the least to the most that it will require to complete the project. The difference in the price is usually based on the amount of time that it ends up taking to develop.
- DEPOSIT: I generally require half of the lower quoted amount as the deposit. I accept payments via PayPal, cash, or check. Either will work fine.
- THUMBNAILS: I will have you send me examples of designs that are similar to the idea or “vibe” that you are trying to express, as well as any text that you want included in the design. We will discuss it a bit until I feel like I have a good idea of what it is you are looking for. Then I’ll come up with a lot of very undeveloped ideas just to see if we are heading in the right direction. Thumbnails are usually drawn by hand on paper. Typically, if you are within reasonable distance, we will go over these together. However, if there is a large gap in distance, I will move into the “roughs” phase of the project and email some concepts to you.
- ROUGHS: I will design a few rough versions of the thumbnails that I selected. There are usually in between 1-4 of these. I prefer Dropbox to send and receive files. If you do not have a Dropbox account and/or do not want to use Dropbox, then we can use google docs or just attach the files to an email. I’ll send the roughs over to you and you will let me know which ones you like, which you don’t like, and why. If you don’t like any, then redirect me and I will go back to the thumbnails and whip up a new batch based on the new info.
- COMPS: We choose one of the Roughs that we wanted to develop and I make it look good. I will send that to you and we will discuss any final touches needed.
- FINAL: I perfect it as we have discussed and you can then give the green light. If there are more changes, we just go back and forth on the final until it’s right.
- PAYMENT / DELIVERY: Until now, I have been sending everything to you in .jpg files. We will settle the final payment amount as previously discussed. As soon as payment is received, I will send you over the Ai file and a thumbnail .jpg file for you to display if you would like. Now your design ready to go! If there are any issues with the production (sizing, color, format, etc), then let me know and I’ll help you with some of the reformatting to get it print ready.
CONTACT ME for a quote and we’ll get the ball rolling.